Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Miles' Nursery is DONE!!! (almost)

We FINALLY finished Miles' room!!! I do still need to paint his name on the blank sign above the rocker but we are debating his middle name. It feels like such a huge accomplishment and I LOVE the way it turned out. Drew's room is next door and I LOVE standing in the hall looking into my TWO boys' rooms at the same time. It makes it seem much more real that sooner than later there will be 2 babies at this house. I canNOT wait!!! As of today, we have 17 days until our csection but with all the contractions it may be sooner.






2 comments:

  1. Your nursery is ADORABLE. I love the color scheme and the little animals. They are too cute. I wish our changing table was that big! WOW! Stuff seems to always be falling off the ends of ours lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this nursery!! you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete