Sunday, June 14, 2009

funny faces...

Lately, everytime I get the camera out Drew starts making silly faces and I CANNOT get a good picture! I try and try and these are some of my examples, obviously from many different days. I HAD no idea where this was coming from. I know he's always acting silly and has the funniest personality but would it kill him to just give me ONE good picture!





Then, just like that the clouds parted and I figured out just what was happening...It was under my nose the whole time and I have NO IDEA how I could have missed this....BRAD TAUGHT HIM THIS LITTLE TRICK and I have evidence!! Notice the resemblance in the picture before this and then the one of them together. Aren't I in for a little bit of trouble with these 2 silly boys?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment